Thursday, February 24, 2011

Athletes Aren't Just Born, They're Made!

So, as I pick up Kensington yesterday from Papa Len, he is beaming with pride.  He can't WAIT to tell me all about how Kensington's teacher pulled him aside and explained to him that Kensington not only topped all the girls in races, throwing, etc during gym class testing, but she whooped the BOYS too!  He was SO proud.  It was adorable!

So...I did what any other proud Mama would do...I sent out text messages, posted it on Facebook and thought...THATS MY GIRL!  Then I talk to my Mom...and she says, "She's just like her Momma (I know!)...except she dances way better than you ever did!"  (WHAT?!?)  Thanks MOM!

But, let me focus on the point...I started thinking tonight that I need to lock this moment in time.  Perfect!  I'll blog it!  I started searching and searching for the perfect picture to show her amazingly natural form, strength, and build of athletic perfection, proof that she was BORN to be an All-American (not a dancer!)...and THIS is what I stumble across!! 


Yep!  This is where her athletic career started...just look at that brute!!  Shoved into a leotard, booty shorts..and topped off with a pink bow!  Ready to tumble her heart out!  Hands off America...she's mine...ALL mine!
That's right girl....strut your stuff...Momma's got your back!!

1 comment: